Following the positive experiences in 2021, the European Rare and Inhibitor Network (ERIN) would like to continue the peer-to-peer sessions also in 2022.
Each year during the peer-to-peer sessions at the EHC Inhibitor Summit, we witness a magical interaction between the participants who are in similar situations, and feel that there is a great need to maintain this kind of connection un til we are all able to meet online again.
The first peer-to-per sessions in 2022 are scheduled as follows:
- Adults with inhibitors: 4 May at 19:00 CEST
- Parents of children with inhibitors: 6 May at 18:00 CEST
- Partners of people with inhibitors: 9 May at 20:00 CEST
- Parents of children with inhibitors: 12 October at 18:00 CET
- Adults with inhibitors: 13 October at 19:00 CET
- Partners of people with inhibitors: 14 October at 20:00 CET
Each peer-to-peer group will be moderated by a member of the Inhibitor Working Group, who is also in the same peer category, or EHC staff where relevant. The sessions will be open to peers only.
If this will be your first time to take part in the peer-to-peer session, please register, so that you can receive dial-in details in due time! One-time registration is sufficient to take part in all the subsequent sessions.